Fijian Translator Service In Australia
Get Best Naati Certified fijian translator Services in 2023!
With about 50,000 Fijian speakers (the largest Fijian population in the world outside Fiji itself) and rapidly increasing, there is a big need for NAATI certified Fijian translation services in Australia to translate official documents for immigration purposes. But not any will do. Read on to know about the Fijian tongue, need for language translation services in Australia, and also which translation service you should choose – and remember, Google translator is not a suitable option!
ABOUT THE FIJIAN LANGUAGE
- It is an Austronesian language of the Malayo-Polynesian family and is related to Maori, Malay, Javanese, Balinese, Malagasy and Formosan languages.
- Around 350,000 people speak it as a first language and 300,000 more as a second language.
- It is the official language of Fiji.
- Fijian also has various distinct dialects, with each of the significant Fijian island regions having their own dialect. The standard version is based on the Bau dialect.
- This language did not have a writing system until colonial times, so there is a minimal record of the history and literature of this language.
NEED FOR FIJIAN TRANSLATION IN AUSTRALIA
For every migrant headed to Australia, successful completion of immigration documentation becomes quite an obstacle. One primary reason for it is the difficulty in getting accurate, error-free and reliable translations of documents. To know more about NAATI translations, read more.
Especially for an uncommon language like Fijian, which has many different dialects, it can be tough to get a reliable and error-free translation Fijian to English. Deciding which firm has the professionalism and skill to translate your precious documents is quite tricky.
Also, the Australian government officials are always very strict about the documentation procedures for immigration processes. Fijian documents are never accepted by them when you apply for a Visa or for Australian citizenship. Therefore a trained professional is needed to translate the needed certificates and documents into English, one who is NAATI certified so that the translation is completely free of mistakes. We are present in all major Australian locations, such as Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
Since the Australian government only accepts NAATI certified translations, any translation will not do. That is why every English to Fijian professional translator needs to be NAATI certified and experienced in all Fijian dialects.
WHAT IS THE BEST ONLINE FIJIAN TRANSLATION SERVICE?
We at Australian Translation Services offer the best Fijian language translation services for all documents including birth certificates, medical reports and driving licenses. The highlights of our translation service Melbourne and Sydney, are many. For example –
- For seven consecutive years, we have a flawless track record of providing the best certified Fijian to English translation services via a top-class team of translators.
- We are fully NAATI-certified, which ensures that all your Fijian to English, or English to Fijian translations, are officially approved and accepted for legal purposes.
- We also offer fast and responsive online support, courtesy of our alert and trained helper staff who are always available round the clock for your Fijian Translator Services needs.
- We offer interpreter services, which are NAATI-certified and ready to fulfil all your needs.
- We also have infrastructure maintained to top global standards, and guarantee your satisfaction and excellence to our customers, at an affordable cost
- Availability of a face-to-face discussion with an interpreter on request, for Fijian language services, to discuss any issues with certified Fijian translators.
- We also offer Fijian to English document translation for driving license, birth certificate, police report, degree certificate, medical report translation service. Also provided is English to Fijian translation online to translate documents from English to Fijian.
We also offer translation into English from many other different languages like Khmer, Japanese, Thai, Turkish, Chinese (both traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese), French, Russian, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi in addition to translation in English from Fijian. Know more.
With our high standards, market-beating prices, and a strong commitment to excellence, we promise to help secure the Australian dream of every Fijian migrant. Our Fijian translation services rates are also the best you can get! So what are you waiting for? Avail our professional Fijian translation services now.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is “how are you” in Fijian?
Ni sa vakaevei tiko? Means how are you in the Fijian language.
2. How do you say beautiful in Fijian?
You can use the Fijian word totoka (‘toe-toe-kah’) to describe the surroundings and views, which means beautiful and pretty. You can also use” totoka Sara,” which means ‘very beautiful’.
3. What does hello translate to in Fijian?
“Bula” is the Fijian greeting for hello, or welcome. You’ll always hear it when you visit Fiji. Bula translates to “life,” but it got multiple meanings. When natives use it as a greeting, they wish you good health.
4. What does Taki Taki mean in Fijian?
With a name like Taki Taki, which means ‘cheers’ or ‘to lift’ in Fijian. You know you’re in for a cracking time at this Singaporean tiki bar.