NAATI Certified Translators
Obtain NAATI-certified Translations recognised by the Australian Government.
Request a Free Custom Quote
You have reached the trusted Destination for Official NAATI-certified Translations – We serve clients across Australia and beyond!
We at Australian Translation Services grant you direct access to a vast pool of NAATI-certified translators. Our exceptional service guarantees certified translations with 100% acceptance assurance.
Our team of NAATI-certified translators ensures your documents’ quality and accuracy. They possess in-depth knowledge of Australian compliances, regulations, and administrative processes such as:
- Passport and Visa Applications
- Immigration Documents
- Citizenship Applications (Australian and foreign)
- Marriage, Divorce, Death, and Birth Certificates
- Business Documents and Contracts
- Court Proceedings and Legal Documents
- Driving Licences
- Medical Reports and Certificates
- Academic Transcriptions and Skills Recognition
What Our Customers Had to Say About Our Services:
Why Our NAATI Translation Services is the Best Choice?
Various Australian government departments and organisations require NAATI-certified true and accurate translation. Here are a few key ones who readily accept our translated documents with NAATI stamp:
Department of Home Affairs:
This department, which oversees immigration and visas, requires all documents in languages other than English to be translated. These might include passports, birth certificates, marriage certificates, or other crucial identification and personal documents.
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT):
A NAATI certified translation service is often necessary for documents being used overseas or submitted to foreign embassies in Australia. DFAT frequently requires documents to be translated by a NAATI certified translator and then authenticated or apostilled by the department.
Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) and Transport Departments:
If you’re applying for a driver’s license or other identification documents in a language other than English, these departments often require a NAATI certification.
If you’re involved in legal proceedings and your documents are not in English, courts typically require a NAATI certified translation to ensure accuracy and credibility.
Universities and Education Providers:
An official translation of documents like academic transcripts or diplomas is necessary for admissions or credit transfer purposes. NAATI-certified translators should typically perform translations.
Professional Registration Bodies:
The Medical Board of Australia, Accreditation Councils, and Regulation Agencies require NAATI translation of non-English documents for registration.
Key reasons to choose us for your professional NAATI-accredited translator needs:
- Commitment to Excellence: We prioritise seamless communication and exceptional translation services through our certified translation services.
- Comprehensive Language and Industry Proficiency: Our expertise spans various languages and industries.
- Strict Confidentiality: We uphold strict confidentiality standards to protect sensitive information.
- Timely Delivery and 24/7 Support: We ensure high-quality translations within agreed deadlines with round-the-clock support.
- Transparent Pricing: Our translation rates are competitive and transparent, without hidden costs.
Experience Fast and Easy NAATI Certified Document Translation Services with Our Process:
- Upload: Upload your files on our website and request a quote. We do any location translation throughout Australia.
- Receive Quote: Once we receive your order, we carefully analyse your documents and provide an accurate quote, including pricing and delivery time.
- Confirm: Review the quote and confirm our proposal by making an online payment. We assign a perfectly suitable NAATI certified translator for your job.
- Translation, Proofreading, and Quality Checks: The allocated NAATI translator will complete the translation and proofread thoroughly.
- Delivery: After conducting comprehensive quality checks, including formatting, numbering, tone, grammar, punctuation, and content verification, we deliver the document via email or post (upon request) with a NAATI stamp.
Languages In NAATI Translation We Provide
We provide translation in over 160+ languages. Here are the top languages:
We Can Also Provide Other Translation Services Besides Birth Certificates
Similar to your birth certificate translated into English, you need a NAATI-certified translation service to translate your marriage documents into English, and even if you want to know how to get trade certificates in Australia, you can click here. Visit our document translation service page to find out more. We have also completed birth certificate translation in several global languages.
Even if you are planning to immigrate to any Australian university for higher studies or for any professional reason, our birth certificate translation cost can prove to be affordable for you.
If you want to learn more about how to get the English translation of a birth certificate, explore an informative blog about how get the best NAATI translation cost in Australia?
Why Do Our Clients Prefer Our Birth Certificate Translation Service
Cultural Convergence: Maria Santos’s Journey as a NAATI Certified Translator
Navigating Success: A Case Study of a NAATI Certified Translator in Australia
From Aspiring Translator to NAATI-Certified Professional: Jane’s Journey in Australia
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are NAATI and NAATI Translation?
NAATI stands for Australian Organisation for National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters.
NAATI Translation refers to the certification and recognition of linguistic professionals’ qualifications and competence to provide translation services between English and other languages.
2. Who is a NAATI Certified Translator?
A NAATI-Certified Translator holds accreditation from the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters, guaranteeing their competence and qualifications.
3. Why do I need a NAATI-certified translation?
A NAATI-certified document translation is vital for official and legal purposes. It has widespread recognition and acceptance in Australia.
4. Do all documents need to be NAATI certified?
Not all documents require NAATI certification, but it is preferred and sometimes mandatory for official and legal purposes.
4. How much does a NAATI translator cost?
The cost of a certified translator depends on factors like document complexity, language pair, and additional services. Request a quote for an accurate estimate.
5. How long does your translation take?
Usually, the turnaround time is 2-3 business days, but the time taken depends on document length, complexity, and NAATI translator availability. We can finish it in as low as 6 hours if you are in a hurry. Talk to customer support for your unique situation.